WTB Cigarette Lighter

He wants a lighter, where did he say he wants a complete unit (at gold standard prices) ?

now y'all gonna make me go get in the stash LOL

image0 4.jpeg

Attachments

• image1 2.jpeg
    image1 2.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 110
close but no cigar

It's that same as the Dorman replacement I paid $4.99 for and GAVE AWAY my OEM unit because someone needed it. That's my point here.

It looks and works just fine when it's not in the ashtray because I still log runs via a laptop......... ;)

now y'all gonna make me go get in the stash LOL

View attachment 350314

Sorry, but I've ever met a black plastic "flange" I thought was worth $200. And like I said, I did the RIGHT thing in my opinion and helped a Buick brother out instead of dragging him through hot coals......... But that's just me.

I've given away lots and lots of quality OEM parts at my own cost, even paid shipping. I guess I just see these cars and this hobby differently.

Sorry, but I've ever met a black plastic "flange" I thought was worth $200. And like I said, I did the RIGHT thing in my opinion and helped a Buick brother out instead of dragging him through hot coals......... But that's just me.

I've given away lots and lots of quality OEM parts at my own cost, even paid shipping. I guess I just see these cars and this hobby differently.
I know Tguy your a really good dude ... and very generous to our TR brothers ... its a silly little detail to some ...and a very big detail to some ... such as life.. I ll send you some of them cinnamon rolls :p :cool:.. but we did muck up this parts wanted post pretty good :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .. but still all relevant cheers

I know Tguy your a really good dude ... and very generous to our TR brothers ... its a silly little detail to some ...and a very big detail to some ... such as life.. I ll send you some of them cinnamon rolls :p :cool:.. but we did muck up this parts wanted post pretty good :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .. but still all relevant cheers

If I'm gonna spend $200, my car better go a teeny, weeny, tiny, l'il bit faster....... That's all I'm a'sayin'.

Even if the glove box flops open on the launch!!!!! ;):cool: LOL

Hey OP,

If you want the one I have now (pictured) let me know.

It's yours for the asking. Not perfect OEM, but damn close.

s-l640.jpg

I was going to use it so I can hook up a Bluetooth transmitter so I can play music from my phone. I only need the socket portion. Kwiksix thanks for the pics and getting back to me. I did not realize they go for that much. I need to think about it some more before I decide. i will let you know. Thanks again!

I was going to use it so I can hook up a Bluetooth transmitter so I can play music from my phone. I only need the socket portion. Kwiksix thanks for the pics and getting back to me. I did not realize they go for that much. I need to think about it some more before I decide. i will let you know. Thanks again!

Remember the old saying, "They're only worth what someone is willing to pay"

little info on the lighter housing ..GM had 2 styles during this period .. a casco style which is a one piece .. and the Rochester style which is a three piece design .. I believe ... I think the TR's game with Rochester style ..maybe someone will confirm : Anthony P ??

OK, Guys here is the correct lighter and dash socket for our 84 to 87 cars. They all came with the same lighter and dash socket. The lighter on the right is an aftermarket one. Pretty darn close just the knob is larger.

Attachments

• 100_0653.JPG
    100_0653.JPG
    907.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 100_0796.JPG
    100_0796.JPG
    633.7 KB · Views: 153