You can type here any text you want

OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY! 7.25@188mph

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EightSecV6

MDBL
86 GN Rolling Chassis. This car has run a best of 7.25 at 188mph.It is a full chromoly 25.1E Spec chassis certified down to 6.50 ET. No expense has been spared, built by John Moton Race Cars (www.JMRC.net) Race Weight with driver is 2570#.I am concentrating on my drag radial/outlaw car as well as finishing up my new shop.
I am listing a brief rundown of everything on the car. I wish to sell it with EVERYTHING BUT the complete engine, turbo.
-Chromoly 25.1E chassis with wheelie bars and NEW 33x16.5 MT tires and new front runners, Weld Alumastars, carbon fiber 1 piece front end, glass doors and Lexan windows, ProStock adjustable aluminum wing .Powdercoated aluminum interior and wheel tubs.
-Complete fire suppression system, Racepak datalogger, MSD 7AL2 and 2 step, F.A.S.T. engine wiring harness, Painless switch panel and wiring harness, ALL Autometer instruments, Innovative Turbo Boost Controller.
-Weldon 2035 and all plumbing, 1800hp liquid intercooler with reservoir and pump,front motor plate and mid plate
-stainless headers and single turbo mount
-ARP stainless hardware through out
-NEW aluminum radiator
-Liberty 5speed with Lakewood can and RAM dual disc clutch and aluminum flywheel.
-Strange double adjustable front struts and Strange double adjustable rear shocks,Wilwood rear brakes, Strange front brakes, anti-roll bar.
-35 spline spool and axles, 4.30 pro gears
-aluminum ProStock 4” driveshaft AND 3” chromoly driveshaft
-Flaming River rack and Mark Williams column
-Basically all you need to do is drop in your engine and buy a turbo and you can go racing!The car is completely and professionally wired and is ABSOLUTELY World Of Wheels show quality in ALL aspects.. I will deliver the car up to 500 miles for FREE.
I will consider a partial trade for a low mileage GN, T-Type or TTA. I am asking $46,500 for the complete car MINUS engine, and turbo, If you are not interested in the Transmission, clutch and clutch can, the remainder of the car is priced at $40,500. Anyone who has seen the car can attest to the quality and workmanship and anyone who has built a similar piece surely knows how much it costs! I am sure I am forgetting a bunch of stuff that the car has on it, if you don’t see it, just ask. I listed it as everything (except engine and turbo) as this was easier.

Hey

Eightsecv6 those are some cool looking drag cars that you are selling what would you be asking for them

If anyone is interested in JUST the roller, I can remove the majority of the electronics, I just figured it would be easier and more cost effective for the new owner to drop an engine/trans in it and go racing as it is already wired!

Would you consider a trade for a TSM Type Car plus cash???

Bill,

I have asked the potential buyer to contact you.
I don't want to lead you along since I don't hold the cards.

Thanks John, I am in Charlotte, NC for a couple days so have them call me Friday or shoot me an email.

Still for sale. I have too many projects!!!!!! I would consider selling the whole car as it looks like I wont be getting the other car going before spring. If the car is purchased turn key, I will freshen the engine completely for the new owner. Car is very reliable as it has always run on a conservative tune.
$60k for all....partial trades?(alot of money but approx 50% of what it takes to duplicate this car) OR make an offer for the roller plus or minus what you want/need!

Back