Panel for mounting alky control in dash.

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
We just did this for a customer who wants to mount his control box in the dash. Obviously you have to make clearance for the box in the dash frame work, but that is pretty easy to do. His car didn't have defrost option. Room to do this on the left side panel as well.
alkyLower.jpg

Can you make one for the one WITH rear defrost and WITHOUT remote mirror option? I can pre-pay, if necessary. Thank you.

They are on the site! We can do them on a blank panel, with or without remote mirror, whatever you want and can also do them on the lower left panel too. Up to you to tell us what you want when you order. They are on this page of the site. http://buickgn.com/dash.htm Just remember you might have to do some trimming of the dash BEHIND the overlay for clearance. Worried about going back to stock some day? we also offer replacement stock panels.

So if you have twilight sentinel, defrost, and right hand mirror option is it possible to still mount the controller in the dash or is there not enough room?

Here you go.....Let me know if you need any additional pics. I am not going to be putting my dash together awhile, it has been disassembled for couple years now.

Attachments

• Left Side.JPG
    Left Side.JPG
    578.6 KB · Views: 793
  • Right Side.JPG
    Right Side.JPG
    595.6 KB · Views: 764
Is this for placing the entire controller box in the dash or just the components from inside the alky control box I looked into the control box and a good part of it is empty That could limit additional cutting in the dash