Passenger side inner fender for Turbo Regal

nwarky

As stated need to find a replacement for the boogered up inner fender on a recent purchase that I am trying to resurrect. If you have one laying around gathering dust please let me know. Best way to reach me is email at deanpapageorge@yahoo.com. Thanks.

The right side plastic inner wheel well exclusive to the turbo regal is tough to come up with. That's the side the cars are always crashed on. That's also the side that used to get fender dumps too!

The driver side is also turbo regal specific due to air box location.

I have several driver side turbo ones . No turbo right sides

I have plenty of both sides for regular regals.

I have several of both sides of inner fender structures.

About 10 of each side fenders too

Hey Mr Hueffman, what's the deal hijacking my thread? As one of your customers I really don't appreciate it.

What is the difference between the plastic fenderwells?
Mark, the passenger side plastic inner fender liner on regular Regals have two"bumps" on them to bolt some sensors and are not there on the "turbo" inner fenders. Also the correct ones for GN's have the word "TURBO" embossed on them probably so when the cars were being built, the workers could install the correct ones for the turbo applications. They will still interchange between regular and turbo cars but are different.

Claude. :)

Last edited:
Mark, the passenger side plastic inner fender liner on regular Regals have two"bumps" on them to bolt some sensors and are not there on the "turbo" inner fenders. Also the correct ones for GN's have the word "TURBO" embossed on them probably so when the cars were being built, the workers could install the correct ones for the turbo applications. They will still interchange between regular and turbo cars but are different.

Claude. :)
100% correct !!!!!!