picked up my new GN yesterday...it looked great...but now look at it :( pics inside..

fireberd350

i finaly get my GN and now i cant drive it :( this is torture

PICS HERE

they have no idea on what this weather will do...it wasnt supposed to start until 5pm and its been snowing since 8AM....they are calling for 6-20 inches....hell i could make a better guess than that...

ill post more tonight of my "white" GN b/c i feel sure it will be invisible the way its snowing now...

first geocities didnt like that i linked the pics from here and wouldnt load them.....now it doesnt let you load the quick HTML page i made b/c im over my allocation.....ahhhh....lemme put them on my other page....

Fireberd,
I know how you feel, I live in Warminster,PA (Bucks co.) And I just got my first GN Friday, and now this!! At least I got to run her Friday night and even got a good kill (in the kill section). Thank GOD for garages!!!! Are you close to me? If yuo are, and this Weather breaks maybe we can do some "Fishing" together.
Later!
Ray

hey,

i snowboard so im not complaning :) and we might get up to 22 inchs the news said i hope we do soooo bad :D

Im about 40 miles north of philly and i havent seen a flake yet today.:confused: Global warming could speed up a bit if it were up to me. Wheres that damn lysol?

yeh the snow has been coming HARD all day...most snow since that 30" + a few yr back.....

6 beats 8...i'd love to go fishing with you but if you saw the pics you'd see its an 84 GN and the only thing id prolly catch with that is a few guppies:( anyhow im north of philly in the suburbs like 15-20 miles out of town in delaware county

Dude, the wrong car is in the garage. :D

Hey get some center caps for it. ;)

Good luck, mod. slowly... :cool:

I don't miss the snow or the seasonal depression that comes with it. It's been about 75 degrees the last two days and I still have the T-tops off the GN. :D

I'll never understand while people put up with that weather.

James

I can remember buying my 86 GN in December 1986. I had to convince the wife (Now EX) that it was a family car. So......had to put snow tires on it. Still wouldn't let her drive it unless it was an emergency. I did have to take it to work on occasion, in the snow. Bummer. Still have the GN, traded in the wife. Later.

John Schmidt

It looks good under that blanket.

We haven't had much snow lately, just a lot of -10->-20*C air... -30*C with the windchill.

I'd drive my cars year 'round if they didn't salt the roads. :( :mad:

My GN was out last Sunday for abouot an hour, now it is under a foot of snow (too much crap in the garage), truck is parked on the lawn.

I love snow but this is pushing it!

Originally posted by salvageV6
Dude, the wrong car is in the garage. :D

My sentiments exactly! The paint on these things just hate the snow on top of them. And, it dislikes other drivers near em in 2 ft of snow!

Yeah,leave it parked in the driveway.Some thief wants it more than you do.Really though you are crazy leaving it outside,if not for the snow for that reason as well.