You can type here any text you want

Pics of my WH1 NON original 2 tone

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86turboWH1

bought this WH1 with 49k for a steal! one major problem was p/o decided they didnt like black and silver and painted it Dark Garnet red. I did not have 7k+ to do another full repaint so I put my own twist on a modern designer edition and here you have it. Still a work in progress, Im sure a lot of guys will cry about the paint but IT WAS NOT MY FAULT lol

DSCF0718.jpg

hello; I like it. I'd like to see more. Tell me are those pics taken in N.J.? I've never been there. Just curious.
IBBY

hello; I like it. I'd like to see more. Tell me are those pics taken in N.J.? I've never been there. Just curious.
IBBY

Yes they are taken in NJ, my friend has a really nice camera and he is going to take a bunch of pics next weekend. I will post more pics then.

whatever floats your boat. It's your car. I bet it will help it sell if ya ever have to.

did I mention the flat black is 9 year vinyl wrap!! cost me $150 installed by my lettering guy, not a bubble or wrinkle ANYWHERE!!

hello; That lettering guy did a nice job. As I seen fairly recently they used some kind of similar wrap on a car that was totally chrome. It's not for me but it was a nice job.
that wrap is something to think about.
IBBY

yes, I was going to install an air ride technologies air ride setup but changed my mind, had it in my hands ready to go but didnt want to notch frame. I will either drop or switch back to my chevy rallys painted flat black with m/t drag radials on back 275 60 15... only thing keeping me from dropping is the insane cost of the drop spindles.

Yea - the paint is unique - but it looks a bit odd up that high with the skinny tires.. :D

Yea - the paint is unique - but it looks a bit odd up that high with the skinny tires.. :D

I will take more pics this weekend coming, I have air shocks in rear and they were all the way up, I have since lowered rear, front still a little high though... i didn't see the wheels and tires before I ordered them, was a bit disappointed in height of tires, its a sore spot, and why i am considering throwing my rally's on.

Back