POLL: Weight change for 2016

POLL: weight rule for 2016 (TAI racers within the past 3 years eligible to vote)

• Total voters

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
This is a request from JD.. participants in the last 3 years are eligible to vote.. available to vote are:

JD
Byran
Clint
Patrick
Shane
Jim B
Fred
Ross
Ron
William
Brandon
Herb
James K
Randy
John
Tim
Matt
Adam
Steve
Jamie

This is a list from last three years........if for some reason i missed someone please let me know THANKS!!!!

Less than half those that can vote have voted....The poll does need a closing date but it should be given some time for people that dont get on here often.....

Bryan

:wideyed:

Maybe send all of those eligible to vote a PM so that they have a chance to vote.....

2 weeks should be plenty of time , Monday November 9
Thanks
Really don't see why this has to be decided so soon ? I'd like to hear from as many TAI people as possible.
Maybe get some new ideas or opinions on things. For me, the main thing that I think about is the growth and well being of the class....
I haven't had this much fun since I flushed my brother down the toilet !!!! So let's make sure we don't screw it all up.....

This class rocks!! IM back out in the garage tweeking again;). I'm going to need some more power to be competitive with you all!

Bryan u should keep trying ,you have a long way to go......(y)
I just figured if YOU were giving advice that you should tell them the truth...as for me, I will never be at your weight without me in it !

Bryan

Can we please get the screen names attached to the names on the list???

Bryan

Well I hope your gonna be ready to TURN IT UP!!!!
You might want to go torque your heads to 150 lbs...you aint going to be able to keep up. You can just tell everyone that Phoneguy blew your wipers off

I will be removing my hood and exhaust at Richards before the races, maybe the back seat.