You can type here any text you want

poor gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DIAZ 87

2-1 FOR 2010
Hey guys,there is a gn sitting at a shell gas station on addison in chicago maybe the 5000 block of addison.its been sitting in the same spot all summer
long.Does this gn belong to any one here?

thats what im hoping to due,As we speak she is covered up with snow:frown:

That car is a rat.

thats what im hoping to due,As we speak she is covered up with snow:frown:

I took a close look at it about 6 months ago. Its a parts car unless U want to dump a ton into it to fix the body. Its actually located at Laramie and Addison. If ur really interested send me a PM and Ill ask who the owner is. Its on my way home from work. Hell its so quiet today that I can slide by in the Citys car. I dont think anybody is checking on us with the GPS nonsense on Christmas.

I took a close look at it about 6 months ago. Its a parts car unless U want to dump a ton into it to fix the body. Its actually located at Laramie and Addison. If ur really interested send me a PM and Ill ask who the owner is. Its on my way home from work. Hell its so quiet today that I can slide by in the Citys car. I dont think anybody is checking on us with the GPS nonsense on Christmas.

Holy Cow, Gary's alive!!!! Where the heck have you been hiding??????

Sometimes it's so cool the power of the internet and what's on it. I was bored and looked up the address on Google Earth. I was hoping the see the GN parked there and post that. Thought it might have been cool to find a GN on Google Earth somewhere but just this olds donk was cruising by when they took these pics of that area...... :cool:

Attachments

• shell3.jpg
    shell3.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 194
  • shell1.jpg
    shell1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 184
  • shell2.jpg
    shell2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 195

HOLY SHI$, Gary you are alive! Where have you been? I hope your not into Imports now....................

Sometimes it's so cool the power of the internet and what's on it. I was bored and looked up the address on Google Earth. I was hoping the see the GN parked there and post that. Thought it might have been cool to find a GN on Google Earth somewhere but just this olds donk was cruising by when they took these pics of that area...... :cool:

Bird's Eye comes in handy too... ;)

Attachments

• Birds Eye.JPG
    Birds Eye.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 173
HOLY SHI$, Gary you are alive! Where have you been? I hope your not into Imports now....................

Not imports, just an old goat. ;)

Once he pours a ton of cash in trying to make that thing run, he will be back in the T.:biggrin: :rolleyes: :eek:

For anyone interested there is a 87 on craigslist for $6500 that does not look too bad. 1987 Buick Grand National

Anyone know who's car this is?

I'm suprised the GN parked at that gas station isnt stolen already???? Must not run I guess? If it did run, Im sure it would have been long gone already.

Rick,

You need another car, you done everything possible to yours. ;)

LOL! I have been looking for a nice turbo T for the right price. Almost had one but someone slipped in and scooped it up. I want to put together a nice driver that I don't have to worry about parking it somewhere.

I need to check out your new car Mike. ;)

Rick

LOL! I have been looking for a nice turbo T for the right price. Almost had one but someone slipped in and scooped it up. I want to put together a nice driver that I don't have to worry about parking it somewhere.

I need to check out your new car Mike. ;)

Rick

My T is decent, not as clean as my GN but it's going to be a nice driver. Give me a call or a pm sometime and come by. You can even scoop up Glen and maybe Dr. Boost might even stop by. I need you give me some ideals. :)

My best friend is going to talk to the owner of the gn monday and get a close up on the car to see if its worth putting money into it.He is planning to
come back to the dark side again:cool:

Back