You can type here any text you want

Powermaster Alternator's?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ive been using their CS 130 body 16 v alt for about 4years now. No issues what so ever.

I've been using their 200 amp 12V alt for a few years now. No problems. Charges at low rpms better than the stocker.

The car's paperwork is at the shop. I'm going in today to work on the engine. I'll get it to you this afternoon.

Thanks Don, are these alternators a direct drop in with no mods needed?

It uses a standard GM mounting. It fit in place of my original 1984 alternator with no mods. I believe it's a one wire also. I had to get an adapter wiring harness, since the 84 wiring is not one wire. They sell that too, if your setup needs it.

I also have a PM 16 volt 200 amp alternator and battery and it has been running with no problems. I actually bought two 16 volt setups and my friend that has the second one is selling his car and never installed it. I think we paid $200 for the 33 lb. battery and $435 for the 200 amp alternator (black powder coated case). He might want to sell the setup.
Jeff

Back