Precision S.L.I.C.

brandnu6

Hello, Has anyone just upgraded to a front mount I.C. Looking to sell a precision stretch I.C. in excellent condition? Thanks very much...

Hey C'MON guys . Help me out here will ya! I need a stretch S.L.I.C. All you hot shots with those BIG "front mounts." You must have started out with a "stocker!" If your not using, "let it go!" Thanks, I hope...

Hey C'MON guys . Help me out here will ya! I need a stretch S.L.I.C. All you hot shots with those BIG "front mounts." You must have started out with a "stocker!" If your not using, "let it go!" Thanks, I hope...
I’ve got a Precision S. L. I. C. I might sell. I went front mount RJC a year ago and it’s been sitting in my spare bedroom ever since. The passenger side mount has been reinforced with a gusset welded in to prevent it from breaking. Where are you located

I’ve got a Precision S. L. I. C. I might sell. I went front mount RJC a year ago and it’s been sitting in my spare bedroom ever since. The passenger side mount has been reinforced with a gusset welded in to prevent it from breaking. Where are you located

Can you post a pic of that mount? Thanks

Hello. Thanks for the response. It seems a little high , considering I don't know how old it is, what condition it's in, how many miles are on it. Besides, I can buy a brand new one for $300.00 more for what your asking. Then I would have to pay for you to ship to Massachusetts. That doesn't work for me. Thanks anyway though, Phil

Hello. Thanks for the response. It seems a little high , considering I don't know how old it is, what condition it's in, how many miles are on it. Besides, I can buy a brand new one for $300.00 more for what your asking. Then I would have to pay for you to ship to Massachusetts. That doesn't work for me. Thanks anyway though, Phil
No worries. It’s about 6 years old but in great shape. Let me know if you change your mind. I’m going to list it in the parts for sale section in the next day or so and try to sell it local. Thanks again kindly for getting back to me. Have a great day. Ross