Pretty Much bolt in Complete Fuel System-Need gone

oldsracer

Identity Crisis
I am changing directions with my car and no longer need a fuel system this big. This set up was run for less than a season. To piece this system together would cost over $1200, I’m asking $775.00 OBO plus shipping. All fittings and lines are AN-10 from the fuel cell, pre-filter, fuel pump, post filter, supply line up to the fuel rail fitting are included.

1 - 12 gallon polyethylene Summit racing fuel cell with internal foam to prevent fuel slosh and aeration. Includes 2 mounting strap hardware. The fuel cell has an AN-10 fuel supply fitting, (2) AN-6 fittings for fuel return and fuel cell vent. AN-6 lines included for vent and the return line lead was connected to the factory fuel supply line that was used as the return fuel line.

2 - SX performance fuel filter housings with filters and AN fittings (pre filter 60 micron and post 10 micron included).
1 - SX performance high volume fuel pump with a custom mounting bracket that utilizes the factory exhaust hangers. 30 amp relay is attached to the mounting bracket and pre-wired to the fuel pump. The relay will require a trigger wire to turn on the fuel pump and a hot wire kit from the alternator to supply power to the relay. I have driven this combo on the street for 400 miles and did not have an issue of the fuel pump overheating nor does it require a fuel pump controller.

1 - 14ft AN-10 line from the SX post filter to the fuel rail on the passenger side. The AN-10 line is fitted with a 45 degree fitting on each end that connected to the SX post fuel filter and the fuel rail on the passenger side. (fuel rail fitting not included)

Really need to get this sold so I can get my car up and running again so don't be afraid to send me a reasonable offer. Also let me know if you have any questions.

DSCF1948.JPG
DSCF1949.JPG
DSCF1950.JPG
DSCF1951.JPG
DSCF1952.JPG
DSCF1955.JPG