You can type here any text you want

Proven Mid Ten second GN w/ trailer and laptop

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBO 6

Beer Snob
Staff member
I'm thinking of getting out of racing and getting a "street" daily driver. Here's an idea of the car, I'm not gonna list everything 'cause It would take too long figure it out. Here's the major items:

Girdled 109 std/std crank w/ .030 JE's Less than 150 miles
Ported GN1's (have the flow sheets) T&D roller rockers with GN1 valve covers Ported intake w/ Precision upper and accufab 70mm tb
Crane Roller cam
Limit Q trim 70
Stock headers
3.5" THDP (no exhaust just the dp)
Precision FM
83# injectors with brand new RA dp feeding them.
MSD DIS4
FAST bank to bank
TH400 with transbrake, Pro-Torque 3700 stall converter
Fresh rear end, Auburn Pro, 31 spline Moser axles, new Richmond 3.42's

Paint is a 6 out of ten. It could use paint, but only if you're looking to show it. Interior is a 7, back seat is in awesome shape and the passenger front seat is showing the first signs of wearing out. 6 point roll bar professionally done.

This car was uilt for TSM and meets all rules except for the exhaust. Put a single 3.5" exhaust and run TSM. The car has been 10.40's with a bad 60' (1.57 bad slicks) and in the heat. Also a bad secondary fuel pump. This car will run 9.90's with a good 60' and weather. Fastest MPH 132 and 1/8th mile mph 106. Like I said that was with a weak pump.

21ft 2002 car trailer included with car along with a Dell Insperion Laptop.

Email me if interested. Trades may be considered. $18K

Those guy that live down on the Bayou,Not real smart,I think eating possums get to you after a while

Otto does suck!
This car made 605 hp at the wheels with a ME-R, before I put the FAST on it.

Oh my email is updated. All PM's were answered.

TURBO 6 said:
Otto does suck!
This car made 605 hp at the wheels with a ME-R, before I put the FAST on it.

Oh my email is updated. All PM's were answered.
and? is it otto's fault you cant tune your fast system?

Who said I couldn't tune my FAST system? The point was (which you clearly missed) that the car made that power with an ME-R. It should make more power now. Otto and I are friends, I like to F with him.

Oh and I changed my sig and location, happy? Now can I try to sell my car?

TURBO 6 said:
Who said I couldn't tune my FAST system? The point was (which you clearly missed) that the car made that power with an ME-R. It should make more power now. Otto and I are friends, I like to F with him.

Oh and I changed my sig and location, happy? Now can I try to sell my car?
You suck Damon :)

trade?

How about a 1968 camaro ss w/468 bb? asking $17,500.00 look at the thread on the first page under your thread for the link with pic's. if your interested let tom know at siegle4@sbcglobal.net and he'll be able to give you as much info as you need. thanks, scot w.

Did the car make it through the hurricane unscathed? I think I remember pics of it in a different thread and it was definently a nice looking car.

no reply yet

scot w. said:
How about a 1968 camaro ss w/468 bb? asking $17,500.00 look at the thread on the first page under your thread for the link with pic's. if your interested let tom know at siegle4@sbcglobal.net and he'll be able to give you as much info as you need. thanks, scot w.
Well? Any trades considered?

No thanks. I think I'm gonna get a Vette and play golf with what little days I have off.

Back