You can type here any text you want

PT54 TURBO for sale in Canada

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tttype

PT54 turbo, 2 years old , 3931 Km ( 2437 miles ) use. Exc cond. Have upgraded just for fun. Located in Western Canada ( Sask) & prefer to sell within Canada. Price $ 600 Canadian = $ 480USD.

do y ...ou have a number i can reach you.I am interested have you ever run it at thr track if so what was your times and what stall is required

turbo

I usually make it to the track once a year.
Ran my best time of 12.01 @ 117 60' 2.1 with the 54.
A stock converter will save the tires a bit, with the 3200 the times smoke instantly, hence the poor 60'.

If your serious about purchasing pass your ph # along.

Thanks

im interested as long as there is no end play in the shaft.Im in the Sault visiting for a couple of days then im heading home.My number is 807 825 9036 and askfor John.Would you happen to know if anyone is looking for a pte44 great shape thanks .

Hello, I might be interested in that te44. Let me know if you ever plan on selling it, I am also located in Saskatchewan. Thanks!

Im heading home tomorrow and will be there later in the evening.Feel free to call anytime thanks John

Back