PT61, Alradco radiator, Heater hard lines

Roc87

11 Second V6
PT61 turbo, unknown condition.. Bought new, has ~10k miles, E cover. Had a rod bearing go bad, cam bearings were OK, and it still spins freely, but I'm not chancing it with the new stroker motor. $250 OBO shipped

Alradco aluminum radiator, ~500 miles. Internal transmission cooler never hooked up, but bought a new one because of the rod bearing possibly contaminating the internal oil cooler. Would be great for someone not using an oil cooler. Will be packed/shipped exactly as alradco ships. $275 OBO shipped

Heater hard lines from G-Body parts without the throttle body coolant tubes. ~800 miles on them. Going to step up to a BB 6466 and need the tb coolant lines. $75 OBO shipped.

Currently out of town working, will be able to ship on 10/27

TurboTJT, its yours. I will let you know Sat or Sun what the PayPal address is once its all packed and ready.

BlackLC2burd, I have a pic of the engine bay, not really of the turbo specifically, PM me your # or email and I will send it to you. Phone is not attaching files here fornsome reason. I can get more pics once I get home. I believe its a .63 housing, wastegate port never been ported and will include high boost actuator

As of now;
Those interested in turbo in order of contact either thread or PM; BlackLC2burd, DavidM, MISSILE33, mtocrs1.
Radiator; TurboTJT, blackazz

are you sure you need coolant lines with a BB6466? if it's a PTE, I didn't think they were using water cooled center sections anymore.

ok.. then you'll be happy or not happy that there's no cooling lines (likely).. save your lines before you sell them.

I'm sure I'll be thrilled to see that shiny new turbo :) either way, I'll have some lines to sell :(
NIB from GBody w/ lines or used 800 miles w/out lines

You were correct Eticket, no water line plumbing for the turbo.

PT 61 sold pending payment
Radiator sold & shipped

NIB Stainless heater hard lines from GBody parts w/ throttle body coolant tubes; $75 shipped

You were correct Eticket, no water line plumbing for the turbo.

PT 61 sold pending payment
Radiator sold & shipped

NIB Stainless heater hard lines from GBody parts w/ throttle body coolant tubes; $75 shipped

I will buy the lines for $75 shipped. Mine started weeping last week. Can only trust that JB Weld for so long.

Mark E.