pte fmic no pipes

dont mean to hi-jack the thread....

but Im looking for a set of pipes for a PTE front mount....how much for your set?

Thanks....

Read PM's, not interested in trades at the moment, But to tell you a little more about intercooler, since it was 2 or 3 in the morning when I first posted.

This intercooler is 1 year old , and is a bar and plate core, mint. The only reason for no pipes is they were used for a custom PTE intercooler for TSM.

I will call PTE to find out how much pipes, hoses, and clamps are and give a fair price. going down the line of course.

Thanks for your patience ,Twin

SVT...
the pipes are $259 for the turbo side and $159 for the TB side
I just ordered one today

twin 93 svt:
I had tried to pm you. I did not hear back from you. I was hoping that I was next inline after WINDMILL.
Please let me know. Thanks!

Correct me if I'm wrong but a new one from full throttle is $889.00 and you are asking $450.00 with no pipes and It will cost another $400.00 too buy them. and your Intercooler is used.I'm not trying to piss you off i just think your price is alittle high just for the Intercooler and the hassel of trying to get every thing else to make it work.I've seen them for sale on here complete for $500.00 not to long ago.Good luck with the sale.If you change your price let me know.

intercooler is sold for asking price locally, unless someone gives good reason of not being able to reply in time , thanks Twin