You can type here any text you want

Race Track Happenings...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cool87GN

I just got back from the local 1/4 track and saw two Tys, a TTA & a Viper. The stock Ty was running mid to high 14's @ 91 MPH, the modified Ty ran only once and had major problems (high 15, but had a front mount & T66). The TTA was impressive running 12.1's 12.0's at 114 MPH (with only a 49 & stock location intercooler). The Viper was lined up to race the TTA but got out of it somehow??? He was running high 13's at 113 MPH (non-driver)!!! There was also a new 03 Cobra without plates, but he wouldn't run it. :mad:

I have some of this video taped. How could I put it online?

cool87gn I was reading your post only to realize I was at the same race I was glad to find some turbo cars finally running out there!! The purple Ty belongs to Hunter at Power Source They also have a Tubbed and caged 87Gn Thats in pieces in there shop right now He made another pass 12.08 but not what he was shooting for at least he wasnt popping and sputtering like the first pass !!!! well I gotta roll
C ya!!!!!

Good Stuff (Turbo charged cars)!!

I came out in my Wife's ride (02 GT). Boosted86, what were you driving? I've met Han & seen his serious GN!! He is trying to run in the 8's :) . He could do it for sure!! I was mostly impressed with the TTA that smacked the old Chevelle around like a little bi***!!! Gotta love these 6 bangers...:)

Hey whats up cool87n I was borrowing my aunts 91 ramcharger I normally drive A huge lifted green dodge ram Cummins turbo (something about turbo 6 engines) My tucks down with a blown head gasket (again!) Han does have a killer project going though. Id love to see your gn sometime. Im currently looking at an 87gn i might be buying soon.
Keep in touch!!!

Back