You can type here any text you want

Raced the Vega

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

10secvega

i raced the Vega Sunday.First pass down was a 12.38 @ 112mph with a 3.00 60 ft time.Keeped working on the leave technic and got her to run an 11.80 @110 mph with a 1.69 60 ft.i'm leaving the tune where it's at and getting more seat time.i think i can get an 11.60 with more practice,than i'll turn up the wick!

That doesn't look like a 1.69 in your avatar :cool: Nice job you need more boost and to leave harder. I heard some azz in tower was busting your stones for sounding like a Honda with a fart can :rolleyes: Good job let me at that WG rod :eek:

Congrats!! I would have to say that was a pretty successful first trip. Makes all the fab work worth it in the end. Do you know what the car ended up weighing with the new setup? I would guess you lost at least 100 pounds from the SBC. Again, nice work.

Great Start!!!!!

When we got the Camaro running it was turning mid 12's and with time patience and tuneing it was running 10.90's with no other parts being installed... Tune and learning how to launch it makes all the difference!

Great job!~ :D

Scott~

First time out you are in the 11's! Awesome.

I pulled off some 12.20's my first time out and no real tuning changes. With cooler temps it went 11.62 and same combo and bit further fine tuning.

Your car has lots of power still left on the table and certainly better ets.

Sounds like a good day!! Sorry I couldn't make the event, but work had other plans for me. I would've raced the the 99 GS (Skylark needs a ball joint). For some strange reason I think I can get it in the 14's stock.

That' great! First time to the track and you now have to update the expectations on your signature.

Back