You can type here any text you want

Razors alky kit.. :P

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

volvoman

The Green BEAST
Just letting you guys know his kit is very nice. I am just waiting for a fill up on my tank with meth.. :biggrin: I should have no fuel problems anymore and should hit 11s easy. :rolleyes: I said that before so don't hold me to it. The car is running really good on 16# of boost :rolleyes: I want to run down at PIR with the 16# and see what she will do. If all is well will be heading for 24# with the TE-62. :biggrin: Anyone have any suggestions before I lite the after burnners? ;)

Glad to see things coming together. My only advice, take your time.

Patience is tough if there is peer pressure.

Cheers

yup

I think my egt probe is going out. I really don't like to know what my egts are because before I put on your kit I was hitting 1700s :eek: I think I have it set to 18 or 19 pounds right now , just have to keep my eyes on the o2s. before my egt took a dump I was hitting 1690 with the nob at pre setting from you at wot with 16#. Turned it up a bit and seemed fine, though I was watching my o2s then.

Keep your knock at 0. O2's at 770-790. Timing at 22-24 degree's.. and work on it. Low timing will give higher EGT's. Increasing timing drops EGT's.

HTH

Thanks

I am still learning all this stuff. I did turn the timing up 4deg on bottom and 2 deg on top. My chip was not set up for alky but its the extender so does not matter. :D

Pop

Well got dry patch of road and slowly rolled into the gas at 45mph. got up to 3g and kinda poped or coughed. So I was recording this on my otc it seems my 02s at the pop where at 91v egt did not go over 1450.. That setting on the gain nob was 5 1/2. I backed it down to 5 so I will try again. The thing is I did not reach full boost yet. It seems I am only getting one run at a time. Any ideas? I love tech support.. :D

Chris, that sounds like the exact problem I seem to be having. My GN pops/coughs at around 10#, and less with the lights on :confused: I think it's a grounding issue somewhere, so I got some dielectric grease and I'm going to clean up every single ground under the hood.

Back