Reactions since F&F4

TTA81

Ok, since F&F4 came out, how many of you out there have noticed being recognized more when driving the GN? I know for sure I have.

For instance, when driving to work, I see people I don't know wave at me or give me a thumbs up. When I drive one of my other cars, I see the same people and don't get that kind of response. Sometimes I see contractors building houses stop what they're doing just to wait and see me drive by.

When cleaning The GN outside, I notice people drive by slow doing a double take.

One day, I was driving slow by a baseball field due to a game and as I stopped at the stop sign, it looked like everyone sitting in the bleachers were looking my way. :D

Another instance, I was picking up my daughter from school and as we were walking back to the GN, a guy passes by me with his wife and says, nice Grand National. I said thanks. Didn't even know him.

The latest happened when I was taking care of some legal business and my wife was waiting in the waiting room. When I got done and went to get my wife, the first thing said to me was nice GN by some guy and his wife said, do you want to sell it? Of course I said no. Then another guy sitting down who overheared asked, is that your Grand National? I said yes and he said very nice. So, when me and my wife got in the car she said, Honey, when you were taking care of business, those people were asking who's GN is that out in the parking lot and she said me and my husbands. Suddenly she was flooded with all kinds of questions (like have you seen F&F4?) and compliments. :biggrin:

Any more compliments and my head is going to explode!;)

Any one else noticed this?

I've been dragging a bloody Vinny Diesel doll behind my car for a month. No one will talk to me. Maybe people are mad because it kinda looks like Dr.Evil at 75 mph.

I puked in my mouth, just as much as I did when I first heard the car was going to be in the movie! Still haven't seen it, never will! FF4 is officially in the basket of movies NEVER TO WATCH, its right next to Titanic and Gone with the Wind. I wouldn't even waste my free unlimited bandwidth downloading the movie for free.

Haven't really even gotten to drive mine in the past month because I needed the garage space to pull the engine out of the elky, so the GN has been down at my parents in their garage:(

Have not driven the GN since the movie, but the Turbo-T always gets looks.... especially when the dumps loping and growling.... :eek:

I drive mien every day and I havnt had one F& F comment. Bet most folks thought it was a Monte..:LOL

Don't think mine's been out of the garage since shortly before the movie came out, but even then since it's not a GN or a black car, probably most wouldn't have a clue as to what I had.