Rear seat braces

Geezy

How noticeable is the rear brace addition? How much difference etc? Better handling?
Thank you for the input in advance

I currently have the radiator core to fender braces ( kirbans)
Umi Performance 3 point brace and rear strut bar.
Poly body mounts
Umi A Arms, tall Ball joints, bumpsteer kit and rear 1” sway, new bushings etc.
Metco upper and lower arms
Front and rear coilovers.

Car sits at this stance as of today.
c55149a8717fe305ee57aa72ccd38a0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure which rear brace you’re referring to, the GNX style rear seat brace, the rear shock tower brace or the GNS rear frame brace.

A3BFB48D-C83F-4506-8250-3D9E4D574FED.jpeg

E4655882-4414-4C05-866D-872E6CF67848.jpeg

A54DC28E-5639-4BFC-8F79-E738497DADAD.jpeg

I’ve got the GNX style rear seat brace and it keeps the body from twisting and prevents the roof from cracking at the top rear of the drivers door. FWIW

How does the strut brace work for you. I'm assuming not so well, if your looking for additional bracing.

How does the strut brace work for you. I'm assuming not so well, if your looking for additional bracing.

Works well, but I have the strut brace, 3 point brace, just wondering if I should get the rear seat braces just because I have everything else.

Works well, but I have the strut brace, 3 point brace, just wondering if I should get the rear seat braces just because I have everything else.

The back seat X type of brace is not expensive, doesn't add much weight & is easy to install. Seems like a natural progression of what you have already done. The real debate is between the X-brace & the GNX type of brace.

If you've done the body mounts and don't race it, you're done. Anything extra is a waste of money.

If you're racing, do the back seat braces to protect the B-pillars. Sub 2.0 second 60' launches will ripple them otherwise. They might ripple them in spite, but the braces will reduce your bill to the PDR guy by far more than you will have paid for the braces.

If you've done the body mounts and don't race it, you're done. Anything extra is a waste of money.

If you're racing, do the back seat braces to protect the B-pillars. Sub 2.0 second 60' launches will ripple them otherwise. They might ripple them in spite, but the braces will reduce your bill to the PDR guy by far more than you will have paid for the braces.

Thats what I wanted to know, thank you!

I have a little crack to the b-pillar right side...so I install rear Seat brace,umi rear shock brace And the v front brace,wow!!! Not the same car ..very happy make a difference,juste whant extra protection for the body flex,I hope the crack Will stop

I installed the rear seat braces from Kirban's, along with the front frame braces a couple years ago on mine. I have a TTop car with 38 k on it , so it wasn't real loose to begin with, but it did seem to tighten things up a bit using the seat of the pants method. I really did it more as a preventative thing to keep it as snug as possible going forward.