Rear Shock Relocation bracket

Will Rhoades

I am looking rear shock relocation brackets I found Baer ones online. Are there any other styles brands. Has anyone else used anything different with good results? Thanks in advance!

I've used QA-1's rear shock relocation brackets. Had em blasted and powder coated satin black, didn't like the shiny galvanized finish.
Believe I got em from Summit Racing.
I'll post a link to a previous thread with part numbers.

Here's the finished product installed.

Attachments

• QA1 Gbody Rear Coil Over Mount Kit1.jpg
    QA1 Gbody Rear Coil Over Mount Kit1.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 177
  • QA1 Gbody Rear Coil Over Mount Kit3.jpg
    QA1 Gbody Rear Coil Over Mount Kit3.jpg
    651.3 KB · Views: 169
  • QA1 rear coil over lower mounting brkt.jpg
    QA1 rear coil over lower mounting brkt.jpg
    562.7 KB · Views: 175
  • QA1 rear coil over upper brkt.jpg
    QA1 rear coil over upper brkt.jpg
    767.7 KB · Views: 164
  • QA1 rear coil over upper brkt2.jpg
    QA1 rear coil over upper brkt2.jpg
    694.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Refinished Rear End2.JPG
    Refinished Rear End2.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 178
Isn’t that relocation bracket for the coil over conversion only?

Nice set up. Pictures look awesome. However, I have aftermarket disc brakes with larger calipers. I intend on using blistein shocks but the factory location hits the caliper. I should have clarified that in my original post.

Do any of these shock relocation brackets reduce the clearances between after-market anti-swaybars (Like H&R) & dual exhaust systems (Like Pypes 2.5", 3") ?

These are two parts I found that may be solutions. The first picture definitely looks homemade but looks like it would work $75.00 on ebay. The 2nd are the Baer brake one about $45.00 with shipping. Not sure which one would be best. Or if there is product out there that would function better.
s-l1000.jpg s-l300.jpg

Do any of these shock relocation brackets reduce the clearances between after-market anti-swaybars (Like H&R) & dual exhaust systems (Like Pypes 2.5", 3")
That first pic looks like cheese!
Take a close look at these then, that's exactly why Mark installed these.
http://www.buickgn.com/Rearshockrelocationlowermount.htm
They do look like they would work. Just more than what I want to spend. I guess you get what you pay for though!

Do any of these shock relocation brackets reduce the clearances between after-market anti-swaybars (Like H&R) & dual exhaust systems (Like Pypes 2.5", 3") ?

Nope, here's a picture of my set up , (running 2-1/2" ATR Dual Exhaust, only 1 side installed at the time this picture was taken) ....using QA-1 rear shock relocating brackets with my coil overs and my HR bar.....lots of room and doesn't come anywhere near close with both mufflers & tail pipes installed.

Attachments

• Refinished Rear End3.JPG
    Refinished Rear End3.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 134