Redoing great Grandmothers house

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
She has been long passed and Im thinking of fixing up the old house it has 9 bedrooms and a huge kitchen was a bed and breakfast from 1914 to 1962 and Im wanting to rework the house completely and update it. I finally was handed the deed on it and all cause the rest of the family dosent wont anything to do with it and its been signed over and in my name now.

Plans include:

-central heat and air
-new roof (might go tin)
-redo the porches (mainly the rear)
-add a 4 car garage
-Redo all the floors in the house
-convert everything to electric (hate gas)
-Indoor small projector room (movie theater
-office for work
-pool room
-kids playroom

The house is in good shape just noone has lived in it for a few years and it needs a little work. Im moving back to Texas where the house is located at for a really good paying job well its the same company just a bit more pay. Its on 25 acres so I will have a seperate shop built for other things. Large fishing pond also is a bonus!

I just dont know what my plans to redo the house will cost as far as central heat and air, the new roof, and floors. The house is around 4,200 sq foot. I grew up there and excited about moving back just wanting to do it all right the first time.

The best thing I can tell you. Is do your home work on the people you get to do the work. Have everything in writing. Get 3 or more quotes. Learn what is code for your area, don't pay all the money up front, look for the people that are approved by bbb. Keep track of every penny you send, pre check prices on stuff you would need if you can. Make a plan of what you want and what you are willing to send and stay with it. Don't let them talk you in to more stuff.

look for the people that are approved by bbb. .

WRONG, NEVER EVER USE THE GRADE THAT BULL SH!T BBB GIVES ONE TO MAKE YOUR DECISION!!!!!!!!!!! I have yet to receive one single complaint since i started my plumbing company and still have a A-.... On the other hand there are plenty of companies that pay to be a BBB Accredited Business with less than 2 year old with multiple complaint and still holds a A+

Well me and my brother is going to try to do most of it.