You can type here any text you want

Renting a PU?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pronto

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot.
I'm considering going to the event in Ohio. I don't have alot of faith in my PU making it from NH and back towing a trailer. I also need do repairs to the trailer/bumper for the hitch to be safe. Buying a newer truck is not really what I want to do. Has anyone rented a truck from Hertz? I see on there equipment site they have Ford 250 diesles and GM 2500 gas PUs for about $580 for a week. I know that adds alot to the cost of going but on the other hand I would hate to break down towing with my truck. God knows what something going wrong on the road would cost to fix. I figure at least it would be newer and strong enough to tow a car trailer the distance. Thoughts?

Might want to check to see if they have a tow package. I checked on one once and they told me they are not rented to haul a trailer. Good luck:smile:

Is rent a one ton van. The ones I see have a big receiver on the back. Not sure on the lights n brakes. Most new stuff is pretty plug n play on that stuff.

Back