You can type here any text you want

Ricer crap

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNeric

Some little Acura with a turbo and a fart can tried messing with me today. Even though I am having a boost issue and can't run over 10psi, he took off with me and kept next to me. I needed to get into the lane he was in so I gave it a couple % more throttle and he got on it. When he shifted, I heard the blowoff valve so I gave it a bit more. Then he went full throttle and jumped about a foot on me so I just went ahead and gave it 10psi and gained about 6 cars on him. When I made my u turn to get into the Toyota lot, I realized he works at the dealership next door. Maybe when I get my boost figured out, I will go pay him a visit with 26psi. :biggrin:

He'll be the kid working over in the wash bay, hoping to move up to be the head oil change guy.

More than likely. He had on a white shirt and I know the mechanics there all have blue shirts. Maybe he was a "lot boy" or similar. :)

So he's a ricer for having a turbo Honda that kept up with you till 10psi? Get over yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if he was playing with you.

NO, I was next to him the whole time at the speed limit and he knew I needed to get into that lane so instead of just staying next to him, I gave it the 10 psi. I have seen him before always zipping in and out of traffic, no signals and 9 times out of 10, I am in my S10. He just happened to be next to me this time with the GN. If it is a truely fast car and not all "farted out", then I have respect for them. If they take the time and actually learn things about cars and not act all Speed Racer when all I needed was that lane, then I have no problem. Let them blow me away and I will get behind them and make my turn. Another 17-18 second, dropped on the bump stops, stickered, fart canned, winged p.o.s. ricer. :biggrin: I know there is always someone faster out there.

NO, I was next to him the whole time at the speed limit and he knew I needed to get into that lane so instead of just staying next to him, I gave it the 10 psi. I have seen him before always zipping in and out of traffic, no signals and 9 times out of 10, I am in my S10. He just happened to be next to me this time with the GN. If it is a truely fast car and not all "farted out", then I have respect for them. If they take the time and actually learn things about cars and not act all Speed Racer when all I needed was that lane, then I have no problem. Let them blow me away and I will get behind them and make my turn. Another 17-18 second, dropped on the bump stops, stickered, fart canned, winged p.o.s. ricer. :biggrin: I know there is always someone faster out there.

Then perhaps so should've included your description of his actions in your original post. That way the term "ricer" would've made sense.

Ricer is ricer. Everybody pictures the same thing when that word is said. Otherwise it is an import. :) My wife used to think she was a ricer when she bought her Scion TC. I told her as long as it looks factory and we make it fast WITHOUT the junk all over the car, she has no worries. Sorry for confusion.

Back