You can type here any text you want

Ridetech street grip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jared31

Anyone have the ridetech street grip suspension package on their car? If so feedback please before I spend $2500

Call Scott @ GNS and ask him about it. He sells Ridetech and is very knowledgeable about their products, as well as many other suspension products. I have a Ridetech air ride and I can say their parts, craftsmanship, and service is top quality. If you need something specially made for your specific application they will do everything possible to make it right. They did with me. I needed special brackets for my Moser 9" Ford rear. They made them for me very quickly. Very easy to work with. Expensive! But, like anything else you get what you pay for.

I used Ridetech upper, lower, and Ridetech front sway bar up front. And HR rear double adjustable upper, lower, and HR rear sway bar. Can't see very well in these pictures. As you can see I did a complete frame restoration.

Attachments

• IMG_7885.JPG
    IMG_7885.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7886.JPG
    IMG_7886.JPG
    326.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7887.JPG
    IMG_7887.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_7888.JPG
    IMG_7888.JPG
    395.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_7889.JPG
    IMG_7889.JPG
    547.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_7894.JPG
    IMG_7894.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7893.JPG
    IMG_7893.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 102
Just tryin to fond rims that will fit them..... You won't be disappointed using Ridetech. Do some research. Good luck.

Jared, wish you would have asked me a year and a half ago...... I had my whole stock suspension I tried giving away and couldn't find someone that wanted it. It sat in my garage for months. Finally, I through it out. Kills me when I hear people talk a whole lotta shit about keeping their cars stock, yet nobody wanted stock parts...... couldn't give it away......

So my apologies.

Back