RJC pcv valve question....?

V6-Sauce

What's the correct way to install the rjc pcv valve? I read in other posts some use the stock pcv and use this rjc pcv in the hose.... And other posts say that the rjc valve leaks?I would like to lower my blm's. I would appreicate any help. I have a new one but never installed it

Get a stock replacement. The rjc valve i had was leaking and for the longest time i could not find the air leak. Kept hearing the engine had and internal air leak and it wasnt till i pinched the pcv hose that i noticed the rjc valve was leaking. Depending on if the that the problem, your blms can or cannot get any better.

I would pinch the hose first and see it that changes your blms.

that sucks to hear. my blm's are half decent 136-137 within the TT chip +/-10. I know I have a vacumm leak and everything looks good, I'm thinking pcv or stock egr. egr block off plate is coming soon. I just have the rjc pcv valve and I heard good things. So what do you think ac-delco replacement.

so chuck it? my intake manifold gasket's etc...were replaced new/header welded etc ..

I'm using the kirban's style hose with a check valve with the stock style PCV valve right now....But the stock pcv valve leaks, I hear over time.

The RJC PCV is designed to replace the stock PCV.

Give it a shot and come to your own conclusion.

thx, that's what I wanted to hear, Just thinking alittle sunshine....after reset the ecm....see what the blm's do?

Aftermarket breathers become a source of unmetered air. This air skips the meter by going through the valve covers down the lifter valley and up into the pcv valve. ( at idle and light throttle, ie high vacuum) Heavier throttle opening shut allow it to close. Some valves work better than others.

Aftermarket breathers become a source of unmetered air. This air skips the meter by going through the valve covers down the lifter valley and up into the pcv valve. ( at idle and light throttle, ie high vacuum) Heavier throttle opening shut allow it to close. Some valves work better than others.
Great point but note that aftermarket chips are adjusted for that.