You can type here any text you want

Rollmaster timing set

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Anyone have any recommendations as where to order a rollmaster timing set for a billet roller with keyway cam snout & set up with torrington spacer, Also need a cam sensor dist gear & adjustable roller thrust button. Would be great if this was offered as a kit by someone. Thanks Lou

Rollmaster

Lou, call Dan Strezo (DLS Engine Development) at 219-956-3653. He has helped me spec S2 cams and has all of the related hardware. I believe he also sells the rollmaster timing chain sets. A second option would be TA Performance. They have timing chain sets available in different lengths.

Lou, call Dan Strezo (DLS Engine Development) at 219-956-3653. He has helped me spec S2 cams and has all of the related hardware. I believe he also sells the rollmaster timing chain sets. A second option would be TA Performance. They have timing chain sets available in different lengths.

Thanks I will give that a try.

Zimmerman told me that he has seen several failures with Rollmaster timing gear sets. Dick Kerney had just a few passes on his engine before it let loose and took out his engine. I have been using Pro Gear (Kenny sells them in any flavor).
Jeff

Zimmerman told me that he has seen several failures with Rollmaster timing gear sets. Dick Kerney had just a few passes on his engine before it let loose and took out his engine. I have been using Pro Gear (Kenny sells them in any flavor).
Jeff
Thanks Jeff, Since I have posted this thats what I'm coming to find out. my machinist warned me about that claimed he had a set for a SBC rockwell tested & came out bad , I didn't want to believe it cause I heard early on years ago that they were the best thing going & have used them occasionally with no problems,Just lucky I guess,Now based on what you just told me, That does it, I'll call Kenny see what he has to offer or go with Cloyes.Thanks again Lou

Anyone have any recommendations as where to order a rollmaster timing set for a billet roller with keyway cam snout & set up with torrington spacer, Also need a cam sensor dist gear & adjustable roller thrust button. Would be great if this was offered as a kit by someone. Thanks Lou

Kip has the Pro Gear timing sets along with the other hardware you would need. 812 280 1143

Kip has the Pro Gear timing sets along with the other hardware you would need. 812 280 1143
Robert thanks for the referral but is their another way to reach him, Phone just rings & no message or answer. Lou

I'd like the info as well. I'm gonna need a different chain shortly for my PITA project.

Back