Savannah TR Owners/Drivers?

North-South

If you're in the Savannah area I would like to correspond about meets, shows or get togethers of any kind. Thanks!

I'm in Savannah too. I'm interested in meets etc.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Cool...check out www.icecarclub.org for local stuff. We do a cruise in at Tubbys in Thunderbolt the last saturday of every month & out big show is Saturday October 4th out on Tybee!!!

Well I'm only a bit north in SC, there are a few of us in the Low Country.

I'm in Savannah and I'm looking to meet up with the other GN members in Savannah. I've had several times where I wanted to get advice about our cars or just need a picture of a missing part. I will be at the ICE car show on Tybee on the 24th.

Cool man we should meet up..I'm in the process of doing blazer brakes, lowering, and other things. Be cool to meet someone who would appreciate our cars.

I just did that in the spring, drop spindles, but I used the 4th gen Camaro front brakes, rear discs too.

I just did that in the spring, drop spindles, but I used the 4th gen Camaro front brakes, rear discs too.

I'm waiting on backordered rear shocks. I'm about 2 weeks out. I got the Gnx fender vents too but still undecided if I wanna cut stock fenders or just wait until the car needs a respray. Then I'll just look for used fenders.

image.png

Hey guys there's several TR'S in the area..I'm in Statesboro (Carrtunz) and I'm planning a meet soon.

You mean Monte carlo? I get tired of mine being called a cutlass.lol
20160427_182646.jpg

This is my car, Im about to put the GTA wheels on it and my 2 inch drop spindles and some other items. Looking forward to seeing your car its beautiful.

Attachments

• IMG_0811.JPG
    IMG_0811.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 120