See you later Socal

nordy racer

Well guys.. its been a blast hanging with everyone for the past 5 or 6 years but i'm out of here.. My transfer got approved with the Government and i'm moving back to Baltimore. I'm thinking mid June but i'm waiting for that field office for the OK on the date. i'll make sure to keep in touch on here and provide updates of the Stang when i get back to the TRUE drag racing tracks (MIR, Cecil, Atco, Englishtown and so on) :).

Thanks to everyone that has helped me in the past with the Buick and people that have kept in touch after the sale of her..

Mike

Good luck on the move and the new home. I was stationed out there a while back and enjoyed MIR quite a bit. I miss 1/4 mile!!! Take care, and good luck with having winters again. ;)

Good Luck Mike!
its been good to meet you and your wife,
wish you all the best.
stay in touch please.

Take care!
Lee

Hate to see you leave, but know how it goes with jobs. Keep us in the loop with the Mustang. Especially if it get spanked by a Turbo Buick.:D

Mike Barnard

Sorry to see you go, Mike. Hope that you will stay in touch with the South Western Section.
What Spoolfool2 said also. Stangs aren't just for breakfast anymore.

thanks everyone... you never know i could get into another buick, you can get them cheap on the East Coast.

Good luck to you Nordy !! Now you will be close enough to come to the Turbobuick.com Nationals.

Bryan

Good Luck Mike! Great to get to know you. Best of luck with the move and new job! Will you have a spare room so Harold can come to visit? ;)

Neal

Don't blame you Mike & good luck , But how will you get that mustang to hook up in the snow ?