You can type here any text you want

Separate fuse block for accessories? Anyone?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slowboi

So I start looking at my wiring yesterday and I think to myself: I need to do something about all the spaghetti hanging off the fuse block.

Has anyone installed a separate fuse block to power things like scan masters and extra gauges? Is there a simple place to wire this in or a how to online?

Currently I have an alcohol kit, scanmaster, boost controller, and various gauges wired in. I'm looking to add a wideband and the wiring mess is getting excessive.

Ideas?

I was looking at a "painless" fuse block for all my extras but I don't know.....

Here's how mine is installed. It's attached to the accelerator mounting bolt.

100_0783.JPG

Just go to local parts store and buy a 6 or 8 position fuse block, then power it from your existing fuse block or your battery. I mounted mine behind glove box.

Just go to local parts store and buy a 6 or 8 position fuse block, then power it from your existing fuse block or your battery. I mounted mine behind glove box.

If I need something for one of my GN's, I'll look for it at one of our supporting vendors. If it's an item they don't have or make, then I'll go to a local source like a parts store.
I'd rather support one of our vendors when they have the part needed.

Too many of our newer members fail to understand that concept.

If I need something for one of my GN's, I'll look for it at one of our supporting vendors. If it's an item they don't have or make, then I'll go to a local source like a parts store.
I'd rather support one of our vendors when they have the part needed.

Too many of our newer members fail to understand that concept.
X2

Sorry for trying to give advice on a $10 part. Time to take a long vacation from this board.

Back