Set of 16" GTAs in Abq

Roc87

11 Second V6
Since the announcement of Hawks 3rd gen saying they are going to have 17x9 GTAs, my 16's will be for sale early in the new year. I'm waiting on the machinist to get my engine back and the GN is currently stuck in my Dads garage blocked by his RV, otherwise they'd be up for sale right now. I have a total of 6 Front GTA's. 2 have brand new, zero mile BFG 245/50 G force sports (0ne of those rims has a slight warp to em) 2 have 8 year old BFG comp TA KDWs and the other 2 have 2 year old 275/55 M&H Drag radials which have never been to the track and are in very good condition. All 6 are black, all of them have had imperfections on the lips removed & clear coat removed. The shop that did that left them in a satin/machined finish, I've been working on polishing them. Prefer not to ship at this time. I will be keeping the center caps, but I believe that I have 3 or 4 GTA center caps that will just need the emblem replaced (will have to check)

4 Fronts, 2 new tires, 2 that should probably be replaced with lugs & black plastic lug caps $700 OBO
all 6 for $1100 OBO