You can type here any text you want

show jaguar chevy powered!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
this is a 85 xjs jaguar with 060134 showing,but has a built to the hilt "streetable" small block chevy(less than 1k on motor)...327 stroked with dart angle heads all the best internal parts and runs like no tommoro and cams out like a drag car but still would make it to california from florida....has a 700r4 o.d tranny with a 3500 stall..no a.c,no wipers(rain x)?interior is all newly redone,except for 2 cracks on the dash..the body is very strait with paint that shines ,but has a few rust bubbles coming out..i was going to paint it so then its all show quality,but im going to try to sell first as is..i just got my gn and this now sits outside and i cant stand to see it just sit..i have a video if someone tells me how to get it on this site,its already in my computer and a bunch of pics i took today,you really want to see this thing..from a 30mph role this thing will smoke the tires...the stereo is all custom and show quality too(mmatts amps) and slams...7k firm not 6900..7k i have about that in the motor...quick sell...im going to put it on ebay soon...YES i would trade for a gn..only if its worth 10k to you..because again im going to have to find a way to keep it under cover..no other trades are needed...this car is awesome and rides like a caddilac on the interstate...i just posted pics in the buick area(cars for sale)someone tell me how to put up this video..please...thanks..Tom Burnette

Back