Siemens 80# injectors for stock ECM - high impedance

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
What's the verdict on these injectors for the stock ECM (no driver mods) ? They have been out for about 8 years now, anyone experince any down sides?

What's the verdict on these injectors for the stock ECM (no driver mods) ? They have been out for about 8 years now, anyone experince any down sides?

injector of choice by many .. they cover a very broad range of performance and give up nothing .. short of ID's not sure there is another injector as well suited for these cars

I thought I'd never need another injector when I purchased the 60#ers...I'm about out if it weren't for the methanol inj, hate for the methanol to quit spraying and the 60's not able to adjust and provide enough fuel now....And I haven't went to a slightly bigger turbo yet either since the motor rebuild...eyeing one of those 6466BB turbos :D

Went 6.7 at 105 in the 1/8th with the 60's with 112, but the IDC was getting up there. Went to the 80's to give me some more room to go quicker.

I have had them w/ E-85 for 2 years and they work fine......smooth idle etc......................

I have had them w/ E-85 for 2 years and they work fine......smooth idle etc......................

1 thing to watch out for .. not all these 80's are the same ... there are variants of these that don't flow as well ..

Fantastic injector on E85.. they can be pushed hard to yield stellar results ... this is all the injector one would need on a stock crank