You can type here any text you want

Simpson helment paint scheme

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2QUICK2B6

Black Car Fever
Im going with the black plague theme for this helmet here is how it looks so far

photo1helmet.jpg

e198601d.jpg

5020672d.jpg

0a86605b.jpg

0f6a61e4.jpg

hopefully it will be finished this week !

local tint shops air brusher ... i keep telling him what i want ... its going to have the black plague doctor in my sig in the back and a cracked rear skull with brains around it ...

Thought it was gonna be Bart Simpson mooning the world.....that is cool too though!! lol

Looks sweet... hope you post the finish pics when done. ;)

WOW that is awesome!!!!!
If you dont mind me asking, what is the cost for something like that?

Bryan

I got prices from top nascar painters from 6-1200 an they never retured phone call after first talk .... I got 250$ in the airbrushing I think thats a steal .... I can get you his info if needed

I came up with the skull and the black plague on the back he came up with the craked skull showing the brain which really made it pop .... thanks for the props ... I was a lil worried with the price of the helmet alone but it turned out great imo

I think you got alot of work for $250.00. It will be awhile before I am ready to do something like that but I am saving this page for future reference.

Bryan

Back