You can type here any text you want

slaughtered a 2002 E46 M3

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lyonsd

We lined up side-by-side and I spooled up to 2 or 3 psi. The BMW driver started us. When he said "go" I killed him off the line and kept pulling and pulling away from him. I probably had 8 car lengths on him before I let up.

He was cool about it. In fact, he was laughing. He said he knew what my car was.

heh, nice kill, you should of told him for the 60k that he spend on his car, he could of gotten about 5 fast GNS

Originally posted by Kevin Turch
heh, nice kill, you should of told him for the 60k that he spend on his car, he could of gotten about 5 fast GNS

He was a nice fella with his son in the car. There was no need to be rude.

Originally posted by toddmingnworld
Great Kill...Sounds like you have a fast GN....What 1/4 Times does it clock?

13.8-14.2 last time I took it to the strip. But that was with 93 octane and 14psi. I had 100 octane, 22psi of boost, and 39psi of static fuel pressure when I raced the M3.

FWIW, there are 2 02 M3s in Hawaii that make it to the track and post low 13s. I remember reading a magazine posting their 1/4 times in the 13s as well. Maybe 'cause it's a vert. None the less, Nice Kill!!!

Back