Slowly getting back into the swing of things

After 4.5 Long yrs it's finally time to get the GN back on the road. A new bullet is finally in the works. I plan on running THS TTS or whatever class the car fits in. So far I'm starting off with a known good std bore 109 block and the 2 middle billet main caps I already have, currently the ole te45a turbo will fit THS but not TTS, Gonna go with a set of HBeam rods, Eagle stock stroke crank, diamond/wiseco pistons, TA aluminum heads T&D rockers to start with. Still debating cam( I haven't yet got the block to machinist yet so I can still change things up). That's a list of the engine pieces on my list so far. As far as what's already on the car, 200r4 all billet internals w/LU. Precision Converter LU "0" pump 5 disk on old original cam/head motor stalled @3000 @1psi. We shall see how it goes and if I need to go with a PTC or not. Moser axles on stock posi. 3" driveshaft with brute force ujoints. QA 1s @4 corners, HR rear sway bar, Metco lower CAs, Wolfe upper adjustable CAs. DD safety loop. V1 front mount, all the back seat/front end frame chassis braces. Have scanmaster direct scan fuel pump Hotwire kit etc, most of which will prob have to change to dbl pumps. I'm sure there's still a lot I'm missing but lots of time to get it going. I'll share pics of progress as i go. Goal is to compete in whatever class I run in. "Gotta spin it to win it". I'd like to have the power to run into the 9s if the 62mm limit in TTS is possible, HP should be north of 600.