Southern Ontario Board

SCOOBY DOO

BASED CANADIAN PATRIOT!!
I asked Shane last night if he could start up a Toronto Area...and he obliged. Thanks Shane.

Brad

Toronto Area

Thanks Shane! For putting this Toronto area on your board for us,and Brad for asking Shane to do this for us.Very cool.:smile:

this has been mentioned before on the other board. We should probably call it Southern Ontario area.

this has been mentioned before on the other board. We should probably call it Southern Ontario area.

If you guys would like to have a vote on it...please do so. Shane will be more than happy to rename it. He wants us to feel as comfortable as possible here.

Brad

Thanks to both brad and Shane for doing this. Hopefully we'll be able to keep the same S.O. community we had at TBs. It would be a shame to lose what we had.

So because of the sale of the other board has everyone abandoned ship over there?? I haven't visited in a while because it tends to be a bit slower but I appreciated the Toronto Area news. I'll be looking to hook up with everyone in the spring for a meet and greet.

Stay Warm!!

From what I read, Shane made a fair offer to Mike to buy TBS...and was turned down in favour of a conglomerate. Personally, if I owned the site...and no longer wanted to run it...then I would have sold it to a Buick enthusiast...which the new owner isn't. The new owner has also decided to double the advertising rate...not a bright idea...especially in this economy. I think if you were to take a poll, you'd find that the majority of people that frequent car sites...are looking for top notch tech help...and it appears Steve Wood...the last holdout over there...has taken his tech services elsewhere. I've been on this site for a couple of years...and there's a whole slew of guys on here that are tech savvy with these cars.

Thank you.

Thanks Shane and Brad.

Greatly appreciated. Look forward to reading a whole lot more.

Cheers,
Blake

From what I read, Shane made a fair offer to Mike to buy TBS...and was turned down in favour of a conglomerate. Personally, if I owned the site...and no longer wanted to run it...then I would have sold it to a Buick enthusiast...which the new owner isn't. The new owner has also decided to double the advertising rate...not a bright idea...especially in this economy. I think if you were to take a poll, you'd find that the majority of people that frequent car sites...are looking for top notch tech help...and it appears Steve Wood...the last holdout over there...has taken his tech services elsewhere. I've been on this site for a couple of years...and there's a whole slew of guys on here that are tech savvy with these cars.

Well, it's too bad that it couldn't have been kept in the Turbo Buick family but I don't pay the mans bills so I suppose he had his reasons. Yeah, when Steve Wood spoke I listened, the man knows his stuff. Unfortunately it looks like the other site is on it's way to dying a slow death which is a shame really.There is no lack of knowledge around here and I'm just happy to be lurking around!!! :biggrin:

Thanks to Shane and Brad, happy holidays to all.

I'm going to check this out and see if everyone comes over. I always liked the TBS site b/c everyone was local and they had great tech advice.

Wait and see.

Dan

Yes ditto, thanks for setting this up.
"The Greater East York Area" has my vote though.:smile: