You can type here any text you want

speedway automotive highly recommend

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

miz

I just wanted to let everyone know how good of a shop speedway automotive is.If anyone has a problem or needs there car tuned in go there.I tried turbo technology before and my car came back running worse.They sold me stuff I didnt even need to.My car was sitting for 2 years and barley started.Took it over to Gene and he got it running like a new car.They are real honest guys over at speedway.They treat your car like its theirs.Gene treated me like I was his buddy.I have never had the kind of treatment from a auto shop.The best thing is he a turbo buick guru.Its hard to find guys that no these cars to.I never thought my car would run right again.Now i am as happy as a clam at high tide.

Im glad we could help :) Now you can show those guys in the Bremerton area what a V6 can do :eek: You have a nice looking car that runs as well as it looks... Im looking forward to seeing the car at BOP in Bremerton complete.
Keep in touch buddy and say hi to your bro for me :smile:
P.S
Thanks for the kind words :)

You're spot on, miz.

Gene and Dan at Speedway are the best. They get all the business of my family and friends. They earned it by their superior customer service - always honest and fair!

Back