Spool Fool fiberglass bumpers ?

REAPER231

The Power of the Darkside!!!
Hey mike how about making the best fitting fiberglass bumpers , like the quality bumper fillers I got from ya . :) I'd be 1st in line on these . You can do it !!!! Lol

I think Mike's got his hands full for now, but if he decides to do this I hope it's a 1 piece filler bumper combo which will make these old cars look a little more streamlined.

I think Mike's got his hands full for now, but if he decides to do this I hope it's a 1 piece filler bumper combo which will make these old cars look a little more streamlined.
That would be nice too , kinda like his new 1 piece and 3 piece rear spoilers . Can do it both ways with bumpers .

I have pondered the idea of doing a nice set of FG bumpers. I have also pondered the idea of the bumper and filler grafted into one. Honestly, there's still lots of cool things that haven't been done on these cars, if someone just had the time and imagination. I would be totally stoked if I motivated others to come up with new ideas for these great cars.

My new style spoilers just hit the market today. That project took over a year to get into production. Right now, I'm playing around with the next all new thing for our cars.;)

Happy Spooling...

Mike Barnard

I have pondered the idea of doing a nice set of FG bumpers. I have also pondered the idea of the bumper and filler grafted into one. Honestly, there's still lots of cool things that haven't been done on these cars, if someone just had the time and imagination. I would be totally stoked if I motivated others to come up with new ideas for these great cars.

My new style spoilers just hit the market today. That project took over a year to get into production. Right now, I'm playing around with the next all new thing for our cars.;)

Happy Spooling...

Mike Barnard
Well whatever you come up for our cars , it's high quality and you have the passion n drive to get it done . Looking forward to seeing you out at kirbans I'm driving out from the jersey shore , hopefully the weather is nice so I can drive the Gn out :) see ya there mike .

Happy Spooling...

Mike Barnard

We need to talk....... I have a photo of my car that because of the lighting and angle, no shadow was cast between the bumper edge and filler. After seeing this photo you would be convinced it was a one piece front bumper clip. I knew at that point I needed to modernize the front and back of the car's look.

I have seen one piece front clips on race cars before but nothing I considered show car worthy. I'm very crafty and decided I would work on a custom one piece design myself. I already thought out the forming system I would use. However, I did't want to do it on my own car. I would need a mock-up mule to model it from. I unfortunately don't have the room or the second car to use.

If you get this worked out in the future, and it has the subtle design modifications needed to integrate the bumpers shape into the front and rear fascia, and it doesn't look like a phony bumper with some fake molded-in separation lines between the fillers...................Count me in as your first customer for these!

Happy Spooling...

Mike Barnard

Also, I'll see you at Kirban's.