Spoolfool's TB swap meet/ BBQ. Sat Oct 10th 2015

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Spoolfool Productions, annual open house, swap meet and BBQ. 8:00 AM until 2:00 ish.

This will be two weeks after Ralph's pizza cruse. Let's keep the party going.

This will be our third annual open house, at our shop. Load up your trunk or a truck with your used Turbo Buick parts to sell. Or, find a deal on something you need. We have a large Parking lot out back of our shop. We'll have easy ups and lots of shade in the shop. This event is free to enter. Ralph and crew will once again be doing his famous tacos. We'll have drinks and ice.

If you need a set of bumper fillers, we will be blowing out all the blem or slightly damaged ones from this year.
Cash deals only.

Feel free to post up in this thread anything you are interested in buying or selling. That way someone may bring it.;) If you buy something that's too big to get home. You can leave it at my shop for no longer than a week. After that, it gets donated to Turbo Lou and will most likely end up on Mean Chicken's car.:eek:

Spoolfool Productions
1794 Monrovia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...2!3m1!1s0x80dd20701bd30399:0x8d0a6e5be9c334ab

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard
(949) 433-1257

We'll have some chairs. However, it would still be good for people to bring more. Especially, if you want to sit down.;)

Mike I'll be there with my brothers big joe and Jorge we'll be making carne asada and chicken tacos I always have fun at this event hope to see everyone there!

I'm looking for Oem chrome exterior parts , toy cars , jackets and rare things also a GNX

dang it. Just found out i'll be out of town on that day.

Last edited:
Mike, did you reserve my room for Friday Oct. 9th?

My plan is to introduce a couple new parts at this event. ;)

Very cool. Been waiting for this post. I've got it on the calendar and it's only 220 miles away. ;) I will hopefully be able to make it.

Any one willing to trade some black grand national front and back bumpers for some chrome ones I need some for my t type

Mike, did you reserve my room for Friday Oct. 9th?

My plan is to introduce a couple new parts at this event. ;)

Your reservation is inked at our house. However, Cindy says that your not allowed in, unless we buy you dinner.
Trust me. You don't want to mess with the Mrs Spoolfool.:D I was thinking we could go to the Donut Derelicts car show on the way to my shop in the AM.
I'll let you buy the donuts.;)

Anyone else want to stop by the Donut Derelicts Car show on the way to this event? The two events are only about 7 or 8 minutes apart.

Here's a link for the Donut show.
http://www.donutderelicts.com/

............This will be our third annual open house, at our shop. Load up your trunk or a truck with your used Turbo Buick parts to sell. Or, find a deal on something you need...............................

Mike would like to make the the third time of this event a "charm" and have many Buick owners and others to exceed the number of cars and people that attended last year.

With free food and no charge to come and sell or buy parts, or just join the fun, he and I discussed to add another perk for anyone that shows up they would have a good chance to go home with a door prize which is also free!

Upon arrival you will receive a numbered ticket and during the day they will be pulled for a lucky winner.

The idea is to make every one attending happy, even though the prizes will be inexpensive but useful, and he wants to thank everyone for their support over the years.

I will throw some "trinkets" in the pile, and maybe a few of our friends will also. :)

Mike I'll be there with my brothers big joe and Jorge we'll be making carne asada and chicken tacos I always have fun at this event hope to see everyone there!

I'm looking for Oem chrome exterior parts , toy cars , jackets and rare things also a GNX
No excuses everyone must attend & support this event or risk banishment !

Mike, i'll try and be there i missed the one last year. just got released from hosp yesterday had a setback recently and the cancer we thought got rid of when was still serving is back if doc says its ok to travel i'm coming dow.

Mike, i'll try and be there i missed the one last year. just got released from hosp yesterday had a setback recently and the cancer we thought got rid of when was still serving is back if doc says its ok to travel i'm coming dow.

Dale,
Sorry to hear about having to deal with that crap. It's always great to see you. I suspect that you'll be fine. The way they now treat cancer is light years from how they did things, even five years ago. Is the VA handling things?

You're in my prayers brother.

Mike B.

Dale,
Sorry to hear about having to deal with that crap. It's always great to see you. I suspect that you'll be fine. The way they now treat cancer is light years from how they did things, even five years ago. Is the VA handling things?

You're in my prayers brother.

Mike B.

Na, not letting the VA touch me! being treating docs from city of hope some good people there everything is on track so far. was being treated by AF doc they thought it was an ulcer for 2 months luckily i know a couple docs and they made diagnosis.