You can type here any text you want

Stage 2 87 Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2swoosh

aka BURNRBR
Just sold my Duttweiller Stage 2 Twin Turbo to a guy in Chicago last week, I'm putting together a unique project (something with a Buick motor in it) so I think it's time to test the market. This one for sale is my personal car for 11 & 1/2 years and had a complete stage 2 transformation in 2005, only the best of parts for quality and longevity, was dynotuned by Billy Anderson of Maryland (625 rwhp on pump gas and 681 rwhp on 116) 16 lbs of boost, can up the boost to 26 lbs when loosen up. Been to the track 3-4 times on an 8 y/o BFG DR, 60' 1.7s 10.50s @ 132 mph (16 lbs). Finally got rid of the idle issue and Dale Cherry of PA installed a custom IAC housing and F.A.S.T. sequential computer, the car runs beautiful. The motor and tranny was built in Ohio (Lonnie Deirs) and was dynotune by Anderson Performance of Maryland both pump gas with Alky and race fuel. It's a 274 off-center stage 2, billet crank, oliver rods, big cams, GN 1 alum heads, powder coated BGC intake, RJC 1'' intake spacer, all RJC billet pulleys, all stainless steel pipes, 76 GTQ turbo,electronic boost controler by Innovative,96 pounders, Ford 9", reverse valve body 400, trans brake, line lock, Baer brakes,17" Boyds with 315-35-17s, alum radiator, tranny cooler with fan, quicksilver shifter, evac systemm from the breather, jet hot headers, CAS fmic,all options including A/C and power antenna, all steel car, hidden removable cage, removable steering wheel,sports seats, nice bling stereo (1,500 watts) with 12 disc CD changer, lowered wit H&R springs and adjustable Konis, etc..... many more. Fully streetable with excellent idle quality, I would like to offer it for sale for $35,000 and no trades. I don't know how to post pictures but I can e-mail it to someone to post it for me. Any inquiries or questions please mail it to pogi1234@comcast.net . I currently have an offer for $32K but I did not commit as I want to test the market for the first time. I had this car built with street driving in mind (G-machine), very fast street machine. I am located in Southern NJ. (856) 426-9607 Carmelo

Back