Stage 2 Intake Thermostat Housing

BUFORD93

What is everyone using for a thermostat /water neck housing for a stage 2 intake? Does anyone produce one with a AN fitting?

Thank You

What is everyone using for a thermostat /water neck housing for a stage 2 intake? Does anyone produce one with a AN fitting?

Thank You

IIRC if it’s a carb intake a standard SBC will work and of course can be had with AN fittings.
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a picture of the one that’s on my intake manifold
7B8D8B38-3E4D-4CCD-B5C6-072D394718C4.jpeg

Thank You
Here's the water neck housing Chris Hogeland makes. It's very nice. His parts are top quality. This is for my TA block/Champion race intake. I'm sure he does one for a stage motor too.

Attachments

• IMG_0154 (1).JPG
    IMG_0154 (1).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
Thanks for the reply's. Being the housing is a standard SBC there are plenty of options.

Thank You,

Here's the water neck housing Chris Hogeland makes. It's very nice. His parts are top quality. This is for my TA block/Champion race intake. I'm sure he does one for a stage motor too.
How do you contact Chris I'm currently building a ta engine and could use a few things.