You can type here any text you want

Stage 2 parts for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dusty Bradford

153 block 4.020 bore
BMS 3.59 crank
6.465 Carrillo rods
Stage 2 heads complete with T&D rollers. 41cc. Ti intake and exhaust valves
Carb intake
3 stage Weaver oil pump with sheetmetal pan.

Fresh rebuild from years ago by I think the name was Wagner. Motor was never run, everything new.

$7000 256-762-0086

Chris Hogeland

Had a few questions on the block.

It was machined form a virgin block, no run time

The crank is also standard and was machined from the raw forging by Moldex so all parts are as new as they can get.

Seems like a great deal. what brand pistons? Wagner has a good rep- they built my other stage2. any pics?

Seems like a great deal. what brand pistons? Wagner has a good rep- they built my other stage2. any pics?

No pics right now. 45 minute drive to get them but if someones interested we can do it. It needs pistons since it's a Busch motor.

The original owner had over 28k in reciepts when this motor was built years ago.

It is a good deal. Everything is brand new, block was virgin so it's very valuable by itself.

Its Wegner and they used to do alot of BGN engins. I just finished converting their same engine to a turbo. Proline did the work and said the previous work was the nicest they had seen on one of the S2s. Good luck with the sale.

Back