You can type here any text you want

stage 2 parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

incharge

OK I have some stage 2 parts that I got in a package deal and have no use for 1st a set of T&D roller rocker assembly with shafts and hardware.. 2nd is a set of Isky offset solid roller lifters (very Rare) and a steel harmonic balancer I can't make out the brand name. make me offers on this stuff as I really dont know what its worth... maybe some body will give me a clue . will trade for the same stuff in stage 1 or 109

I'm looking at a set of Iskys right here and they don't look like those. How much are you looking to get for your lifters?

OK like I said i really dont know much about this stuff but If you can use any of this stuff make an offer I would think the lifters would be worth 175.00 to 250.00 as I heard that the offset lifters are not avalable any more?? I would let the rocker assembly go for 150.00 the balancer I might keep if I can use it on my stage 1

Those are full offset for stage 2 heads comp cams roller lifters wont work on non stage 2 heads .

OK thanks for the info, I knew that I could not use the lifters in my stage 1 block thats why they are for sale. but I need to get rid of all this stage 2 stuff thanks,

Back