Stainless ATR Exhaust w/ Pitt bull Mufflers

seedling

Like the title reads, I’m in Search Of a Unicorn (hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes right)? I’ve seen a few of em change hands here lately, so I figured why not try my luck in finding a good Stainless ATR Exhaust w/ Pitt bull Mufflers?

Please let me know what you’ve got??

Come on now where are all the ATR Exhaust hoarders at??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

103 Views here, 324 views in the For Sale Section and yet still no takers?? Don't want to go public? That's fine, PM me, you don't have to announce anything, just please hook a Turbo Buick Brother up!!

LOOKING FOR A GOOD STAINLESS STEEL ATR CAT BACK WITH ORIGINAL PIT BULL MUFFLERS IS ALL......

Somebody, anybody???

Just curious why not go with the 3" GN1 set up?

I may have too, if I can’t sweet talk someone out of an ATR with the help of everyone’s favorite Dead President (Benjamin) of course. I know the Mufflers in the GN1 Kit are supposedly fashioned after the pit bull Mufflers.

Plus the GN1 kits I’ve seen on, seem to hang a little lower than the ATR’s. And in my opinion the 2.5” dual pit bulls on the ATR have the best sound on our cars ever. The GN1 is similar but slightly different sounding (to me anyways). Not that it’s bad, just that it’s a little different than the ATR. Which I kid you not is the best sounding system ever to grace our cars.

I’ve got one NIB ATR 2-1/2” Stainless Steel Pit Bull Muffler . I’d let go!

I’ve got one NIB ATR 2-1/2” Stainless Steel Pit Bull Muffler . I’d let go!
If op passes for some reason I'm interested.I posted here about a yr ago looking for 1 muffler, I have 2 but one is not in the best shape.mild steel.

Come on now you have to show pictures when it’s new stock
5DF5DE06-385D-4B5A-A3BA-D04D332924B7.jpeg

So far I have a 2.5” Inch Pit Bull and possibly a 3.0” (new) as well. Which means I can take either or next.

In a way, I’d almost prefer another 3.0” inch muffler. That way, I can buy the GN1 3.0” inch cat back system and sell off the Mufflers that it comes with. Because the GN1 is 304 SS whereas the pypes is only 409 SS.

However, at this point I’ll take whatever I can find! Although I’d still love to find a full ATR kit if it’s out there??