You can type here any text you want

Street Warfare

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GNSteve

Just another pretty face....
So one of the now rare days I take the GN out since its so hot here in SC but that day was tolerable being in the low 90's with low humidity. Heading to the store to make a quick return, I was talking on the phone with my brother (hands free of course).
I hit a long red light and along side is a 2010 Camaro Silver w/ black stripes we are both in position number 1, he is to my right. I am wrapping up my phone conversation, and as I end the call, the green left arrow allows traffic to go, means we have about 30 seconds to go.
He makes no indication of wanting to run, but I shift to Drive just in case. But being preoccupied by taking the earpiece out of my ear and putting both the phone and earpiece in the console the light turns green and he leaps way out in front and I have a split second to decide whether I will go catch him or not...while I am thinking about this my right foot decided immediately to give chase.
I move out quickly, my rear does a little squirrel move, since I only have some BFG TA Radials but I quickly reel him in and we are right next to each other. At this point he aborts the run and I concur I look down at the speedo its way over what its supposed to be; at 1130 AM on a main road.
So we go out separate ways his passenger gave a wave...or was that a middle finger who cares the old beast with AC on and balding TA radials still can hold it's own.

Man most of them are all show and know go. They will come to fear us. The young guys just don’t know. Old guy with a big stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what made it a little sweeter? He had a blue "Officer" bar under his DOD decal. I'm a vet now, but representing the enlisted!

That's great!!!!! lol New comb it done just need to fine tune somethings. So I hope to come out and play soon too.

Red Sticker ALL THE WAY! Semper Fi!

I only wish I could have affored my car as Corporal instead of as civilian...oh well I would have ended up without a license or in jail if I had this car in my late teens early 20s.

I have a split second to decide whether I will go catch him or not...while I am thinking about this my right foot decided immediately to give chase.

thats awesome lol nice kill

Back