You can type here any text you want

Supra with lots of go fast stickers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Junior Samples

Walk Away
I go to work at around 3AM, roads were of course clear... good and bad
Anyway Car pulls up along side of me as im doin 45, passenger looks over eyeballin the hood then driver edges it a tad till about 2 car lengths ahead of me, he starts goosing it trying to egg me.. im drinkin my coffee... not interested.

Ahh the ole red light catches us both, he starts reving and im not doin much cept drinkin my coffee, light turns green and i just stay with him ... untill 2nd gear then ive decided he has not seen enough:D

He pulled behind me in my lane... er about 10 cars back and stayed there, like most do.

quick kill

It was probably an NA version Supra as is turboless.
Doubtful. NA ones don't normally flaunt their ride with stickers and such.

Standard twin turbos aren't really that fast unless converted to a single. I took one for a ride last year and id say any Buick with a few mods would spank a stock or near stock Supra TT.

Good kill, i havent bee able to get a race since i killed that Malibu, all of them say tey want to spray NOS hoping i will back down, but when i say spray all you got they run away!:biggrin:

Doubtful. NA ones don't normally flaunt their ride with stickers and such..

Non turbo owners are usually the ones that put stickers on thier supras the most because that is all they can do and cannot afford a real TT Supra. :p

On the freeway?

Yes I still have it, and if i cant sell it soon, it will get a .70 single treatment, then it will be time to go hunting for GN's on the freeway.. :biggrin:

Last time I checked, real drag races started from a dig.

At least, for those that are "Drag race Capable".;):D

Mike B.

Yes I still have it, and if i cant sell it soon, it will get a .70 single treatment, then it will be time to go hunting for GN's on the freeway.. :biggrin:

yup it's official harold is a ricer, lets race from a roll man :rolleyes:

Last time I checked, real drag races started from a dig.

At least, for those that are "Drag race Capable".;):D

Mike B.

There are many supras out there drag race ready that will hand you a spanking at the track and from a roll, and you are right mine is not setup for drag race, at least not yet? ;)

It looks like to me that you may have bought the wrong CAR, oh wait you didnt, it only does well on a straight line right? :biggrin:

Ya...it's a brick in the turns...
but...
Careful.
My Camaro has top end...suspension mods to hold it together in the turns...and pulls like a train...I'll pull up next to ya, rev that ZZ502 up and you'll flip right over...
:biggrin:

But I like the GN.
It's fun for getting around and damaging ego's in a whole different way.

Back