You can type here any text you want

Suzuki Sportbike

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
All I know is it was not a Gixxer or Hayabusa.....
It was a sportbike, it was silver...it said Suzuki in the side...and it had two exhuast pipes (one each side).

As I cruised along one of my favored fishing grounds, I noticed him weaving up through the traffic behind me. Traffic was very light...I picked up his headlight about 1/4 mile back behind me (I'm always watching....always watching....;))and just watched as he weaved past a dozen or so cars and closed in on me.

We ended up at a three lane light with an SUV in the middle lane, the Suzuki outside and me inside. This was a great spot since there was lots of room to run things out a bit...

As we pulled up to the light I slowed a bit to make sure it wasn't a Gixxer or better...I already know from experience what those can do to me...:rolleyes: and even with the new combo...I doubt I have enough for even the smallest Gixxer.

It was dark, but I did not see any fancy markings...just flat silver with Suzuki spelled out on the side.

He looked over at me too....I'm pretty sure he knew he was being sized up. He had the full leathers and a turtle back on.

As we sat at the red on opposite sides of the SUV, the guy n the SUV was looking over at me and then over at the bike...The guy on the bike was rapping the throttle every few seconds. Sounded like something in the 650-750mm range...but I could be wrong...two pipes usually means bigger right?
The guy in the SUV knew he was about to watch a brawl.

Anyway...green light...
I didn't brake boost and he didn't really nail it hard off the line either...We were pretty even off the line, but I jumped out ahead as my DR's dug in on the far side of the intersection, and it was all in for both of us for at least a 1/4 mile.

I retained my lead and even seemed to pull him a bit because I started to make out his bike in my rear view at pretty close to a 1/4 mile, then he let out, and so did I.

He came along side and gave me a nod and big thumbs up.

Always fun to kill a legit sport bike.:D

Nice Kill.

We'll find out what kinda crotch rocket could "possibly" hang with The Mean Chicken.

Just tell us which one of these pics best describes this Bad Motor Scooter?:D

Moped.jpg

moped.jpg

MOPED.jpg

Badass_Moped.jpg

bikes100.jpg

moped.jpg

fatty_moped_manjake.jpg

We WILL get to the bottom of this...:D

Congrats.

Mike B.

lol nice Chicken. u gotta get one of those car mounted cameras. they are pretty cheap actually. just point it backwards.:)

If it sounded like a 600 it wasn't a Busa, it's 1300 and has a LOT deeper note.

Even if it was a gsxr600 that was only a few years old I would think u would still beat him. The600s run newhere from 10.9-11.3 with a better then average rider

If it sounded like a 600 it wasn't a Busa, it's 1300 and has a LOT deeper note.

Even if it was a gsxr600 that was only a few years old I would think u would still beat him. The600s run newhere from 10.9-11.3 with a better then average rider

I'm positive it was not a Busa.
If it was...the guy was toying with me. Those things are animals.

It also was not sporting any of the traditional Gixxer markings and did not have as much plastic along the sides as a Gixxer does so not a Gixxer either...

I messed with Gixxer 1000's twice before I got my ported heads/intake and roller.
First time, the guy just got out ahead of me by a length and stayed on it enough to keep me behind him while he watched me in his side view going hells bells trying to catch him.

The second time, I got another Gixxer 1000 out of the hole while the guy napped a tad, then he nailed it, went around me and put a couple lengths on me before we both stopped the none sense at the same time.:rolleyes: Posted that story a few months back.

Definitely a Suzuki (silver)
Definitley a sport bike
Definitely had a pipe on each side.

How bout this Chicken? It's an SV1k V-Twin.

Attachments

• SUZ BIKE.jpg
    SUZ BIKE.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 675
It's still a fast bike. Faster then probably 95% of the cars on the road. So I guess ur a 5% er....:cool:

It's still a fast bike. Faster then probably 95% of the cars on the road. So I guess ur a 5% er....:cool:

I just looked it up.
0-60 in the high 3's and 1/4 mile in the mid 11's.
I'll count that one as a good kill.
:biggrin:
...and my GN is quite conservatively street tuned for the sake of preserving reliability.

...and my GN is quite conservatively street tuned for the sake of preserving reliability.
Yea, you drive like you stole it so I can uderstand wanting it to survive. I just hope to keep mine out of the woods in a couple months.:mad::)

I'll post a few sreet bike kills when the time comes. I look foward to it. Of course I can't keep up with you but I'll try. Ur like a serial killer Chicken....:tongue:

Of course the new GIXER 1000 also has twin exit pipes. If it was one of those, you owe yourself a pat on the back. They are wicked fast.:)

I just looked it up.
0-60 in the high 3's and 1/4 mile in the mid 11's.
I'll count that one as a good kill.
:biggrin:

I wanna be just like you when Im older!:D
Your like a running riot!

i've got a suzuki 600

it's not a gxr but it's a katana 600, not real quick but fun to ride. i posted a pic of it awhile back but my bike is all black with some grey stripi'ng. you may have run one of them, i haven't ridden my bike in several yrs but it's a carberator fed not fuel injected like the GXR or busa's. so you may have beaten one of those. i'll post a pic of my bike again if your not sure. did it have a full fairing?

Of course the new GIXER 1000 also has twin exit pipes. If it was one of those, you owe yourself a pat on the back. They are wicked fast.:)

it's not a gxr but it's a katana 600, not real quick but fun to ride. i posted a pic of it awhile back but my bike is all black with some grey stripi'ng. you may have run one of them, i haven't ridden my bike in several yrs but it's a carberator fed not fuel injected like the GXR or busa's. so you may have beaten one of those. i'll post a pic of my bike again if your not sure. did it have a full fairing?

It was pretty much identicle to the pic GNBRETT posted up above. Definitely not a Gixxer 1000 (those go deep into the 10's) and definitely not a Katana 600.

Could have been an SV650 too like the one pictured but with a smaller displacement engine. Nevertheless, still a good kill when a car takes a bike!

Could have been an SV650 too like the one pictured but with a smaller displacement engine. Nevertheless, still a good kill when a car takes a bike!

Nope....had a pipe on both sides....definitely a 1000.
Looked just like the one above.

I know I said in my inital post that it sounded like a smaller displacement...but that might have been because he was behind me and form inside my GN, my state of glee:biggrin:...and my exhaust buzz was drowning him out a tad.

I did some research to and from what I've seen some can be as fast as 10.9 and trap 125-128 in stock form. So deffinatly a good kill

I fished around and found a pic of one that is IDENTICLE to the one I killed.
Suzuki SV1000 S

Suzuki was spelled out on the tank and this thing in the attached link is the mirror image of the one I beat down.
Looks like it was an 03/04 model.

Back