You can type here any text you want

t a aluminum block

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbogus

hey guys how come i dont hear anything about the t a aluminum block does any one have ever ran one

hey guys how come i dont hear anything about the t a aluminum block does any one have ever ran one

Do a search on here about Dave Fiscus. He has been running one for years. The car is one of the fastest in TSO:D

Mine as of last week.

Attachments

• 0912081632A.jpg
    0912081632A.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 773
humm. if only i had the money. maybe in a few years.

I have a TA motor,runs fine. I just have a few tuning issues to figure out and it will do 9's no sweat.

Dan's is the first one done from the batch of 4 currently in the shop. We have done many of the TA alum blocks since they were initially produced.:)

I have one of the 4 in process of being built. Can't wait to see mine after looking at Dan's in that pic!!:D

hey guys can you tell me roughly what cost are looking at for a complete motor price of block included thanks

hey guys can you tell me roughly what cost are looking at for a complete motor price of block included thanks

That really depends on what parts you put in it. Everything from stock crank/rods to billet, solid roller or ??? A lot of options.
In general I'd say it costs about as much as building a stage II. The price difference between a virgin stage block and a TA block are probably within $500.
If you really want to know call Nick!

D90Dan- what is that moroso tube like accessoriey near the oil pump called and what does it do?

Back