You can type here any text you want

Thanks Hybridt

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pattywacker

I'd like to thank Adam for helping me with the stereo in Wanda's GN (Xmas present). What a professional job , as close to stock appearing (this was my goal) and as nice a job as you'll ever see. Adam and his people are a class act.:)

I'm picking up my T from him tomarrow, He's had it for a few days to install an alarm w/ remote start. I have a feeling he was done with it in the first two hours he had it and now doesn't want to give it back.:D He always does a great job.

I need to take a "business" trip up there with my T and have one put in. The stock stereo is not cutting it, and there's no CD.

He did the stereo in my GN too

I wanted something close to stock as possible and thats what I got. Nothing but the best from ADUM N.:)

I really liked the look of your stereo Frank , so I had Adam install a similar deal in Wanda's car. Thanks

Thanks guys.;) I always do what I can for my pals. Anybody needs anything, just call. I don't get to check here much anymore, but my work # is 425 643 2726.

ADAM

I've got a jig made for center console cup holders if anyone wants one.

How about a t-top holder in the trunk. I still think that would encourage me to open the lid during nice weather and still let me carve-up the corners. :eek:

You're welcome to use my car as the prototype...as long as you keep Josh away from it:D

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
How about a t-top holder in the trunk. I still think that would encourage me to open the lid during nice weather and still let me carve-up the corners. :eek:

You're welcome to use my car as the prototype...as long as you keep Josh away from it:D
I don't want anything off that crusty heep anyways!:eek: :D

Back